I got an order for some of my Carrot Cupcakes last week, so this will be my first paid order! I am very excited to slowly make the transition from casual baker to paid cupcaketress. Yes, I just made up that word and I like it!
It seems like I've been slacking with my blog lately, but I've really been doing some spring cleaning around the house. Gotta have my cupcake and baking supplies in order before I can get super creative.
Note: if you are one of my co-workers, this also means that there will be Carrot Cupcakes on Wednesday. Yes, I know that you love me...
Transporting cupcakes is difficult, especially when you need 2 or 3 dozen. Sure, you can use your handy Cupcake Courier, but what if you don't want the hassle? I found these wonderful Cupcake Boxes in various sizes from Big River Packaging. They have single, half dozen, dozen, 2 dozen, and even 3 dozen sizes in white and pink! My first order of half dozen boxes is due to arrive today!! Hooray--unless it's pouring and the UPS man leaves them uncovered...
1 comment:
Congrats on the paid order! That's super amazing. Also, the word "cupcaketress" is awesome, and I'm going to adopt it into my vocab.
Post a Comment