I have been running around like crazy lately, finishing my second half marathon a few weeks ago and working on some custom cupcake topper orders. I need to post pictures of the one order, which was for a 30th birthday party and featured 80's cartoon characters. They were so much fun to make and I found myself singing the Jem theme song a few too many times...truly, truly, truly outrageous.
This weekend is our 2nd annual Freedom Day Braai and I am going to make the damn cupcakes I missed last year. Freedom Day is a South African celebration of the country's first democratic elections and a braai is a traditional barbeque. After checking the evite, I might have 50 people wandering around my backyard for the braai, so I'm gleeful just thinking of all those happy little cupcake taste testers:)
Mango cupcakes sound like the flavor choice, but I'm still debating decorations. I could make S.A. cupcake toppers or possibly attempt to draw the flag on each one. Such decisions!
No comments:
Post a Comment