Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The best Christmas present ever

I completely forgot to post about my greatest Christmas present! Almost a year ago, I posted about the elusive Cupcake Cookie Jar at Target that I passed up. I spent the next month calling every Target in the Chicagoland region, hoping for one left on a shelf somewhere. My efforts were in vain and I had almost forgotten about that wonderful little cookie jar.

Come Christmas, my little mommy told me that she had a special present. My mother isn't typically, um, great at buying presents. I usually get strange things, like long johns or a sweater with appliqued reindeer. Instead, she outdid herself!




It isn't the one from Target, but I still love it! She discovered this adorable cookie jar last summer at the local Cracker Barrel and bought it for me. She even found a cute spatula with cupcakes to go along with it.
So, while cleaning out my kitchen during vacation, I found the perfect spot for it next to my straw holder (a gift from my supercool old roomie). In case you were wondering, the cookie jar is holding a stash of Cadbury chocolates and Butterfinger bells.



Thanks Mom!

No comments: