Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holy Smokes, it's 2009!

I'm convinced that time goes faster as I get older. That or I just have a lot more to do, so it seems like the time moves.

Anyhow, Happiest 2009 to you! I celebrated in fine Frosted fashion...on the couch with a Shiner Holiday Cheer beer and a movie. Then, I moved to the nightmare of a sewing/craft room and turned it into a workable space for my creative endeavors. There is still work to be done in the crafty haven, such as photos and organizing of some fabric bins. Overall, I am happy. Fella is also excited at the prospect of a fabric-scrap-free living room.

The kitchen is my next item on the to-do list, but that requires a trip to Ikea first. We all know that Ikea runs are not small events. There are multitudes of goodies for a shopaholic like me, so I need to stick to my plan and purchase only the needed items.

No comments: