I don't know what it is, but autumn is my favorite time of the year. Sure, I love hot weather and afternoons on the Chicago lakefront. But fall always feels like a carpe diem season...seize the days before they slip away into the darkness of winter (which I hate).
So, in honor of my favorite season, let the autumn cupcake baking begin. One of my favorite recipes comes from Bake and Destroy (seriously, I've never met her, but I would probably die from excitement if I ever did). She featured these tasty little pumpkin cupcakes on her blog last year, so check them out and save some for me.
I am also planning on making special Halloween treats for the kiddies in my neighborhood. They are really great kids and always visit with me when I walk Duchess. They have dubbed themselves "The Duchess Fan Club" so I think they deserve something special just for that! I found some awesome 3D cookie cutters on the clearance rack at Williams Sonoma last year and will attempt to make those.
No comments:
Post a Comment