My latest creation was a special order for my friend, Rachel, who is one of the cool people at work. She loves skulls and Dia de los Muertos, so I fashioned her an apron out of Alexander Henry's "Los Novios" fabric with orange accents. Here she is, styling the apron while whipping up a delicious vegan gluten-free feast!

I am working on some special pin-up girl, skull, cupcake and camo aprons for Pitchfork, so come on by if you'll be in the Windy City!! There will be tons of cool, crafted goods from other awesome people too. Get a sneak preview here.
3 comments:
Hi! Thanks for hearting my shop on ETSY! And I hope to see you at Pitchfork. I'll be at the jewelry island all day on Saturday! Now off I go to make more stuff. And your cupcakes look DELICIOUS!!!
Much love,
Ljubica
www.itsaljubica.com
that's me, that's me...I'm cool! tell all your friends
Yes, you are cool! Thanks to you, I found this awesome Dia de los Muertos fabric.
Post a Comment