
I recently found this gem of a book, titled "Martha Stewart's Wedding Cakes". I'm not in the market for a wedding cake, but this book was on the new book shelf at my local library. This is a great book, complete with full-color photos of each cake and tips on decorating and baking.
Of course, I would never pay $60 for my own copy, so I will be waiting until the book is at Michael's and I have a 50% off coupon. My personal favorite is the honeybee cake, so I am trying to find an excuse to make a cake. Anyone, anyone?
Find it on Amazon here! Don't forget to order me a copy too!!
Of course, I would never pay $60 for my own copy, so I will be waiting until the book is at Michael's and I have a 50% off coupon. My personal favorite is the honeybee cake, so I am trying to find an excuse to make a cake. Anyone, anyone?
Find it on Amazon here! Don't forget to order me a copy too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment