Friday, March 28, 2008

Martha Stewart Cupcake Week

Oh the joy! Next week, March 31-April 4, is Cupcake Week on Martha Stewart's show. As much as I adore the Martha and her awesome cookbooks, I never watch her show. Hey, some of us have to work all day and miss out on all the fun.

But I will have to figure out my VCR and tape the episodes. (Yes, I'm a dinosaur who doesn't have cable or a fancy Tivo). I'm not even sure if I have blank VHS tapes, so I may have to stop at Walgreen's on the way home from work.

And we all love contests, so be sure to check out Martha's cupcake decorating contest and a chance to win a cupcake tree. I've been wanting one of these for a while, but can't justify it. I only have so much kitchen and cabinet space...
http://www.marthastewart.com/contest-and-gallery?rsc=todaysidea_Homepage_Homepage_p3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm psyched. If I have time to bake this week, I'm so doing this!

Anonymous said...

Failure, didn't find time to bake! Did you submit anything?

Frosted said...

I submitted a couple of pictures, but they weren't that great. There were some awesome cupcake pictures on there!! But I always wonder if they taste as good as they look...